The membership of VŠEMvs in various organs, boards and institutions of international partner schools and universities significantly contributes not only to the development of international relations, but also to maintaining a positive image of the school at home and abroad.
- Membership in organs, boardss and institutions of international partner schools
- Membership in international organizations
The teachers and research workers of VŠEMvs hold positions in multiple academic organs and boards of international schools and universitites, predominantly in the Czech Republic.
The Rector of VŠEMvs in Bratislava, Dr. h. c. prof. Ing. Viera CIBÁKOVÁ, CSc., is a member of the Scientific Council of EPI s.r.o. in Kunovice, Czech Republic.
The Head of Economics and Management Institute, Dr. h. c. prof. h. c. mpx. prof. Ing. Vladimír GOZORA, PhD., MBA, holds three positions in organs of international schools and universities:
- Scientific Council, Faculty of Economics and Management, Czech University of Life Sciences Prague, Czech Republic,
- Scientific Council, Faculty of Economics, University of South Bohemia in České Budějovice, Czech Republic,
- Scientific Council, College of European and Regional Studies, České Budějovice, Czech Republic.
Prof. Ing. Viktória ČEJKOVÁ, PhD. is is a member of several organs of international universities and schools:
- member of the branch council of the doctoral study in the study programme Insurance at FEA MU and at Mendel University in Brno and at the Faculty of Economics, Technical University in Liberec,
- Chair of the State Examination Board of FEA MU for full-time and part-time study, and Chair of the State Examination Board of the Mendel University in Brno,
- supervisor of doctoral students at FEA MU Brno, at the Mendel University in Brno, and at the Faculty of Economics, Technical University in Liberec,
- member of the Doctoral Dissertation Defence Board at FEA MU in Brno,
- member of Final Examination Boards for Master and Bachelor programs at FEA MU Brno and Mendel University in Brno,
- member of the examination board of the Ministry of Finance of the Czech Republic for secondary and higher education under the Act on Insurance Intermediaries and Loss Adjusters (starting 2004),
- lecturer at the Faculty of Law of the Masaryk University in Brno, study LLm in Corporate Law (starting 2005).
Vice-rector for Student Affairs – part-time study, doc. Ing. Judita TÁNCOŠOVÁ, CSc., is member of the Doctoral Defence Board of the VŠB – Technical University of Ostrava, Czech Republic.
In 2009, VŠEMvs in Bratislava was represented in international organizations by:
- prof. Ing. Helena STRÁŽOVSKÁ, PhD., external member of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences (starting 6th of December, 2000),
- prof. Ing. Viktória ČEJKOVÁ, PhD. is member of the examination board of the Ministry of Finance of the Czech Republic for secondary and higher education under the Act on Insurance Intermediaries and Loss Adjusters (starting 2004),
- doc. Ing. Judita TÁNCOŠOVÁ, CSc. is member of the European Economic Association.
Starting May 2010, VŠEMvs in Bratislava has been an institutional member of NISPAcee, The Network od Institutions and Schools of Public Administration in Central and Eastern Europe, the headquarters of which is located in Bratislava.
VŠEMvs is also member of the international organization CRANET, focused on European HR management. This organization focuses on a long-term research project involving international universities and also research workers of the Department of Management of VŠEMvs. The representative and project leader for Slovakia is doc. Ing. Anna KACHAŇÁKOVÁ, CSc. The project is directed by a group of experts representing the individual member states. The group is coordinated by the Centre for European Human Resource Management, which has been established at Cranfield University, Great Britain.
Since 2011 VŠEMvs is member of the long-term international research project HPD CEEUS "Human Potential Development in Central and Eastern EU States". The main goal of the project is to create a cooperation system among the involved institutions, and to perform research in the field of strategic development of human potential, which is in part performed also by researchers from the Department of Management of VŠEMvs. Within the framework of this cooperation, an annual conference has been organized for the past eight years. Doc. Ing. Anna Kachaňáková, CSc. regularly participates as member of the scientific board. Department of Management staff regularly publish the output of their work at the conference.