The Rector of the School of Economics and Management in Public Administration in Bratislava Dr. h. c. prof. Ing. Viera Cibáková, CSc. in cooperation with the student council of SEMPA announces the 11th annual all school competition with international participation for the best contributions in the Student Scientific and Specialist Activity on May 18, 2017.
The competition will be held in the following categories:
- students of secondary schools
- students of undergraduate (Bachelor’s degree) studies
- students of graduate (Master’s degree) studies
- Current issues and problems of quality assurance in public administration
- Competitiveness of SME
- Students’ Innovative Forum 2018 - GROWUP
Forms of presentations:
- personally before the evaluation committee with support of PowerPoint for 10 – 15 minutes
- in the absence of a competitor (only foreign students) through a video presentation for 10 – 15 minutes
Conditions for competition participation:
- competition is open to all full-time and part-time students of SEMPA and two students max. from partner secondary and higher education schools in the Slovak Republic and abroad. Application forms, together with competition contributions in PowerPoint or video presentations and all contributions also in a written form are to be sent:
o by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org no later than May 12, 2017 for SEMPA students
o by email to: email@example.com no later than May 12, 2017 for students from partner secondary and higher education schools in the Slovak Republic and abroad.
- Foreign students presenting their contributions personally may be accompanied by teachers who will be members of evaluation committees.
- Accommodation for two nights max. and meals for foreign students will be covered by the organizer. Accommodation requirements are to be sent by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org no later than May 5, 2017.
- Languages of the competition: English, Czech, Slovak, Russian,
- All competition participants will receive a certificate of participation and the best five students in each section will be rewarded financially. The best contribution will be rewarded also by the Rector’s Prize.
- All contributions of students in a written form following the instructions listed below will be published in the student magazine „ČasOpis“ ISSN 1337-9593.