||School of Economics and Management in Public Administration in Bratislava
Department of International Relations, ERASMUS+ Office
School of Economics and Management in Public Administration in Bratislava
VŠEMvs - Vysoká škola ekonómie a manažmentu verejnej správy v Bratislave
851 04 Bratislava, SLOVAK REPUBLIC
|Vice-Rector for Foreign Affairs and Public Relations ERASMUS+ Institutional Coordinator
||Assoc. prof. Ing. Stanislav Filip, PhD.
Tel.: +421 918 863 591
Responsible for Outgoing and Incoming Students and Staff
|Ing. Marián Kováč, PhD.
Tel.: +421 917 986 739
Application procedure, deadlines, forms
In order to become ERASMUS exchange student at VSEMVS in Bratislava:
- Find out whether your university has a bilateral agreement with VSEMVS in Bratislava and contact International Relations Office at your home university for more information about the ERASMUS procedure.
- Once you were nominated by your home university, send us the following documents:
- Courses offered in foreign languages
- Any questions related to the study matters address to ERASMUS Coordinator or his Assistant.
- Please fill in the forms using computer, print out the completed documents for signatures of you and your home university coordinators.
- Deadlines for sending applications for ERASMUS study:
- End of June for mobility in fall semester or whole academic year
- End of November for mobility in spring semester
- After receiving application documents, a process of acceptation of your study follows. After acceptation of your study, we will return the signed Learning Agreement as well as a Letter of Acceptance to your home university. This may take about 4 weeks.
For more info see
Study Guide for Incoming Students